is a resource players will need in Starfield for a variety of crafting purposes. If you intend to make certain building materials, or perhaps weapon and armor crafting mods, then you’ll likely need this at some point. To assist you with finding Tungsten in Starfield, we will help you with some locations on where to find this resource.
Tungsten Farming Locations in Starfield
If you intend to get Tungsten then here are some locations that are worth visiting:
- Miner’s League: A store in , Volii system
- , a moon of in Alpha Centauri
- Shozza VII-a: A moon orbiting Shaza VII in the Shozza system, found in the mid cluster of stars right of Cheyenne.
- Muphrid V-b: A moon orbiting Muphrid V, another planet in the mid cluster of stars right of the settled systems.
- Muphrid VIII-c: Like above, albeit another moon orbiting another gas giant in the same solar system
There’s plenty of moons and other planets around the level 30-50 star systems that has the resource available to find on planetary surface. If you have the Skill, then you can find more ideal places to farm and setup outposts to get constant supply of the resource. However, you can land on any area on the planet, and the mining resources on the surface have a chance to be Tungsten, since its a slightly rare resource with its blue dot level rarity, out of the three dot rarity from the more common materials.
If you would prefer to visit potential Trade Authorities, Mining stations, Mining Traders, or any other form of bartering, then you can expect to buy Tungsten for around 16 credits per Tungsten. The mining League on neon sells 25 of them at his store, which is a decent bulk purchase of the rarer mineral that can sort out a fair amount of crafting and outposts constructions for all your crafting needs.