Two years after the Heroes of Light calmed the Four Crystals, Luxendarc is at peace. Agnes Oblige is now Pope of the Crystal Orthodoxy, working with the Duchy of Eternia to maintain peace and prosperity in the land.
But there are those who do not wish for peace. The Glanz Empire and its leader Kaiser Oblivion kidnap Pope Agnes despite the efforts of her protector Yew Geneolgia and set out to conquer Eternia. Yew survived the attack and wakes up a week later, determined to rescue his beloved Pope Agnes and stop the advancing Empire once and for all. And so your journey begins…
Our guide is filled with a plethora of information to help you on your journey through Luxendarc including:
- Complete start-to-finish walkthrough of the main quest.
- Full coverage of the Barter Sub-Scenario System and how to obtain new asterisks.
- Every other side quest explained in full.
- A full examination of the job system and use of the new additions to the Bravely battle system..
- Post-game dungeons, Ba’al strategies, bosses and other content.
- Details on the village-building mini-game centred around the reconstruction of Magnolia’s home and much more!