Nimbus Land, accessed by going through Bean Valley in Super Mario RPG, is the real homeland of Mallow, which you’ll find out why once you’ve finished up with the story of the area. This particular area has five hidden treasures for you to discover, which you can find in the following locations:
- Hidden Treasure 1: On top of the boxes behind the counter in the Item Shop.
- Hidden Treasure 2: Through the secret path at the bottom of the stairs in the room to the left of the save point (not first save point). Jump in the air behind the Jawful to find the treasure.
- Hidden Treasure 3: Through the secret path at the bottom of the stairs in the room to the left of the save point (not the first save point). Defeat the Jawful, and head south, and then follow the path. (The Jawful will hide the path).
- Hidden Treasure 4: Requires Castle Key 2 which drops from Birdo. Unlock the door at the back, defeat the Pinwheel, and then jump on top of the chest on your right. Jump again for the treasure.
- Hidden Treasure 5: In the northwest corner of the large room with three doors. This chest originally is a Flower, once you finish the area, check the chest again to find the treasure.
Nimbus Land Hidden Treasure 1:
When you reach the main town, head inside the Items Shop. At the back of the shop, behind the counter, you’ll see a stack of boxes. Climb atop the highest box and jump in the air for the first hidden treasure, which contains a Frog Coin.
Nimbus Land Hidden Treasure 2:
After the scene with Valentina and Dodo, head into the house in the northwest, and speak to Garro, the statue-maker. He will paint you gold and take you into the castle. When you regain full control in the area (after escaping Dodo), take the northern room in the area after the save point (first one), and keep following the path until you reach the room with the three doorways. Go through the door furthest on the left (get the chest in the corner before you do), and then walk through the next two rooms. In the second room, there will be a set of stairs heading down. Make your way to the bottom, and stand behind the Jawful (enemy). Now, jump in the air to find the hidden treasure that contains another Frog Coin.
Nimbus Land Hidden Treasure 3:
In almost the same location as the previous treasure, defeat the Jawful. Once it’s defeated, you should notice a small path leading off the map to the south, where the Jawful was. Follow the path south, and then northwest before jumping at the dead end. This will unveil the hidden treasure, which once again contains a Frog Coin.
Nimbus Land Hidden Treasure 4:
After you defeat Birdo, you’ll receive Castle Key 2. Use it to open the door at the back of the room where you defeated it, and head into the next room. Before moving further, defeat the nearby Pinwheel, otherwise, it’ll blow you off the ledge. Continue on until you spot the chest to your right, and then jump on top of it. Jump again to reveal the hidden treasure, which contains yet another Frog Coin.
Nimbus Land Hidden Treasure 5:
When you finish the area, defeat the bosses, and speak to the king. Head back to the room with the three doors. Do you remember the chest in the corner near the door on the far left, which contained a Flower? Well, now it is a hidden treasure. Jump in the corner next to the door to get the last hidden treasure of the area, which contains one more Frog Coin.