Over on Jedah, you are tasked with finding the Jedi pilgrims, who have gone MIA on you. As you dart through the dunes of the desert, you will encounter temples, Imperials, and other shenanigans. But, none of them is as bamboozly as the magical door puzzle, hiding the pilgrim’s safe house away from prying Imperial eyes and scanners. If you need help with the Locate Brother Armias Puzzle Door in Jedi Survivor, then we have you covered.
Locate Brother Armias Puzzle Door Walkthrough - Jedi Survivor
As you emerge from the well in the great temple, you will find a door that does not look like it belongs to the temple. Here, you will need to follow a few short clues to open the door, and complete your objective. In total, here is what you have to do:
- Look for a level on the left side of the door that dangles from the roof and use your force pull on it.
- Pull it towards the stone tablet near the well, holding it in place.
- Use the force on the left wall piece to slide it towards the door.
- Release the winch from the stone tablet.
- Now cast force pull on the door piece again, which should ram it into the correct position now the winch is free, and the lock is rolled back into the roof.
- Now head to the right side of the room and try and force pull on the winch to the right of the door’s roof.
- Line it up where it fully extends out, and you’re able to cast force pull on it easy.
- Now let go of it, cast the force on the right door piece, then quickly look at the winch and pull it. You basically need to act as the vice that holds the locking mechanism free for this bit.This will allow the lock to lift, allowing the door to slide through
Once the doors are correctly aligned with the actual door, you can then walk in, and thus complete the Locate Brother Armias Puzzle Door in Jedi Survivor.