This page will pertain to one of the vehicles in San Andreas, the Freeway. It is one of the vehicles needed for the third list of Exports and Imports.
The Freeway is a motorcycle and is one of the faster bikes in the game. Other than that, though, it lacks some features that other bikes may have, like a very tight turning cycle. In fact, the Freeway does have one of the wider turning circle, so it’s not ideal for making sharp turns. This makes it a poor choice if you’re running from the police or something.
- Can be found in Fort Carson, Bone County
- Parked outside Hippy Shopper in Queens, San Fierro; This is a Courier Mission vehicle
- Parked outside the Bike School in Blackfield, Las Venturas; Only after getting all Bronze in the school
- Can find them parked at most truck stops and gas stations throughout the countryside
- Parked in front of a low-rise building in southern part of Temple, Los Santos (when doing Exports)