Firstly, this trophy has a few requirements, so make sure that you did the following:
– Chapter: Public Enemy – Connor interrogates and catches the deviant from the kitchen in ‘The Stratford Tower’ (the deviant will always kill itself, so don’t worry about that). Or, if Simon was still alive on the rooftop, Connor connects with him. Either of these options work, but if you want the SURVIVORS trophy, aim for keeping Simon alive and catch the kitchen deviant.
– Chapter: Meet Kamski – Make sure not to shoot the Chloe android.
By doing these things, the deviant’s or Simon’s body will end up in the station’s evidence locker, and not killing Chloe means Kamski won’t give you the Jericho decryption key. This means that Connor will have to find Jericho’s location by himself, which is what we want for this trophy.
So, in chapter ‘Last Chance Connor’, follow these steps:
– Hank will leave the evidence locker key on his desk while he goes to distract Perkins for you. Take the key with you when you head to the evidence locker.
– Head to the Archives and input the password: FUCKINGPASSWORD (typical Hank, right?)
– Now you can reboot either the kitchen deviant or Simon – you’ll have to replace a body part. Take the part from Daniel’s body (on the left side) and attach it to Simon. Boot him up and choose option: TRICK.
– In order to trick him though, you’ll have to check the recording of Markus’ speech in the middle of the locker, which will allow you to imitate his voice. So when you speak to Simon, he’ll think you’re Markus and give up the location of Jericho when you probe him about it.
Connor got the location of Jericho by himself