Follow these steps:
– On the top floor, after reuniting with your allies in the elevator, there will be a security checkpoint with two guards. Choose to assault them and shoot the guard by the phone. This will result in Simon getting hurt.
– In the broadcast room, a man will escape. Choose to shoot him and it will result in Simon getting to the rooftop alive. Due to his wounds, however, he cannot leave with you.
– The options are to kill Simon or simply leave him behind. Choose to leave him behind so that Connor can connect to him later on.
This will lead into chapter ‘Public Enemy’.
– As Connor, head to the rooftop and investigate the blue blood. It should lead you to a secret door on the left side of the roof (use R2 to scan the environment).
– When you find Simon’s hiding place, he will shoot Connor, making the police shoot at Simon. When you’re behind cover, choose to CHARGE DEVIANT.
– Successfully complete the button sequence to avoid getting hit and reach Simon. You will automatically probe him and the chapter will end.
Connor connected to Simon