|**Available:** Complete In Perfect Hiberation **Location:** Veins of Helios; Quarantined Area (Lazlo) **Level:** 23 **Rewards:** 7402 XP, 274 dollars, Skin Customization|
Lazlo wants you to stop the infection by going after some bugs. Note that there’s an optional objective of finding five ECHOs of Lazlo’s, which are all hidden around the area. These ECHOs will be highlighted green like most objectives, but they do not appear on your map at all, so you’ll have to hunt them down yourselves. The locations are listed after the walkthrough.
For now, let’s continue with the mission, so follow Lazlo and he’ll open a new door that goes into the bug burrow area. When you get there, you’ll notice big green globs, which are the things Lazlo wants you to shoot. After shooting them, you’ll have to melee them and then butt stomp them.
With that done, Lazlo asks to ventilate the area, so hit the one switch then interact with the console afterwards. Head back to Lazlo now, taking note of the names of the enemies. Lazlo will reveal his true plan and start attacking. He has quite a bit of health and tends to move around a lot. Kill him and then turn in the mission via the ECHO on his bed.
Lazlos ECHO Locations
Getting Lazlo’s five ECHOs are an optional objective for this mission and will glow green like any normal objective, although they do not show up on the map at all.
- From where you start the mission, go down the stairs and turn 180, heading to the corner. This one is on the machine in that corner.
- Jump across the gap to the catwalk above, but don’t go through the door. In between the machine and the railing will be the ECHO on the ground.
- Jump across the gap to the catwalk above and go through the door, stopping as soon as you enter. If you look over the railing to your right, you should spot the ECHO sitting on top of the machinery there.
- Follow Lazlo like normal and enter the bug burrow area. As soon as you enter, go left and to the end of the pathway, then jump onto the machinery here to find this ECHO.
- In the bug burrow area, on the ground. It’s in the trash underneath the ramp.