Claire / Moira
- Cleared the episode with a 100% accuracy rate.
Don't shoot your weapons. Its recommended to use your Smokescreen Bottle on the first Glasp, then kill the rest using your other Bottles.
- Defeated 1 Glasp with a knife.
Do this Medal in Casual difficulty. The Glasps die in you knife slashes. Use the Smokescreen Bottle you find as you go down the ladder to locate one of them and start slashing even before you get to it. You'll be able to slash them twice before they get TOO near.
- Opened 2 military boxes.
Self explanatory. Open up 2 military boxes with Moira. Read the main walkthrough for their locations.
- Cleared with episode with no retries.
Pretty self explanatory. Don't die.
- Defeated 3 Glasps.
There are 6 Glasps in the Tower. Read the main walkthrough for their locations.
- Escaped the monument with more than 15 seconds to spare.
After the final scene with Moira, don't stay with her. Jump down the tower as soon as you gain control.
- Killed 5 indigenous animals.
Now this is one that you might have no idea what its all about since you're inside the tower, but here's a list of animals you can find:
- Find 4 treasures.
There are more than 4 treasures (gems) in the episode. Here's a small list of some of their locations:
- After the monitor room, behind the stairs.
- Room on top of the stairs, there are 3 in here.
- Military box outside the tower.
- Found all of the Tower Emblems.
There are only 3 Tower Emblems in this episode and are quite simple. Read the main walkthrough for more info.
- Cleared the episode within 20 minutes.
Just like the description says, finish the episode in less than 20 minutes. Pretty simple to accomplish. It should usually take you around 15 minutes to complete.
Barry / Natalia
- Defeated 10 Revenant by only hitting their weak spots.
The Revenants' weak spots are those highlighted when you see them as Natalia. Make sure to be REALLY precise with your aim and take them down. You can kill the tubed Revenants for some easy kills.
- Defeat Alex in the mine sub-level without taking damage.
The mine sub-level is referred to the first fight against her. You can't take any damage from her, nor your partner. This may sound tough but you can retry to the previous checkpoint as much as you need to. Follow up the strategy written in the Invisible mode, which is basically gather all your bottles and have at least 5 Exploding Bottles and 5 Firebomb Bottles (Decoy work as well). Toss them over and over and fill her up with Magnum bullets until she's dead. This would take just a couple seconds actually, maybe even a minute.
- Hit enemies with Natalia's brick 15 times.
This one is pretty simple, although you have a limited amount of Bricks. Each brick can be used 3 times, so you need 5 bricks in order to do this. Don't throw them, use them with R2, just like using a knife.
- Defeated 5 enemies with a follow-up attack.
You need to have the skill that allows Barry and Claire to perform follow-up attacks. With it, have Natalia toss a brick at the enemy and fall over, switch over to Barry and perform the follow-up attack.
- Defeated 10 enemies with sub-weapons.
This is easily done in the first areaa of the game. There are many Rotten in these sluices and a couple of Bottles will do the trick.
- Defeated 5 enemies using the stealth attack.
Very simply. Most of the kills in Barry's episode are stealth kills so you'll be getting this almost automatically.
- Defeated 10 enemies with the knife.
This can also be done really easy in the first areas of the sewers and the mines.
- Opened 3 gimmick boxes.
Simply open 3 gimmick boxes in the episode. Really easy. Follow the main walkthrough for this one.
- Found 10 hidden items with Natalia.
Just like with Moira, find 6 Sparkle Items with Natalia. They're scattered all over the episode.
- Cleared the level by moving the crane no more than 3 times.
No more than 3 times? Easy. Use switch #1, then switch #3 and lastly switch #5. You'll be missing out on the shotgun if you go for this Medal.
I'm Not Leaving Without My Medal
Get all medals in Episode Four.